Missing items from shipments must be reported within 2 business days from date of receipt.
Returning Merchandise to Lipsey's
- A Return Authorization (RA#) Number is required for all returned merchandise and must be requested within 30 days of original invoice date. Contact your sales executive to request an RA#. You will receive an email with further instructions when your return request is approved.
- RA#b s are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Merchandise that has been used or sold at retail is not subject to return to Lipseyb s and should be referred to the manufacturerb s warranty repair center.
- All approved returns are subject to a 5% restocking fee and the dealer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the item was shipped by Lipseyb s in error, or the product is defective cosmetically or mechanically when it arrives at the dealer.
- Return requests submitted for cosmetic reasons must be accompanied by pictures and will be approved for return at the discretion of Lipseyb s.
- Once the returned item has been received and inspected, credit will be issued to the account.
Optics / Sights
Optics, Iron sights, and mounts must be brand new in the package to be eligible for return. If installation has been attempted or completed, returns will not be accepted by Lipseyb s and any issues should be referred to the manufacturerb s warranty repair center.
NFA Regulated Items
- NFA regulated merchandise cancelled before shipment is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- NFA regulated merchandise that has been shipped and is being returned is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- First refused shipment = 5% Restocking Fee.
- Second refused shipment = 10% Restocking Fee.
- Third refused shipment = 15% Restocking Fee and account changed to prepay terms.
Questions regarding our returns policy? Contact us at 1-800-666-1333.