Lipsey's Firearms Dropship Program Guidelines
- Complete the Dropship Account Application to open a dropship account. Contact your Lipsey's Sales Executive for details.
- Qualify for eCheck (ACH) or Net Payment Terms. Firearms dropship orders cannot be shipped using any other terms.
- Have a Valid Federal Firearms License
- Agree to adhere to all manufacturer Minimum Advertised Pricing programs.
- Keep account in good credit standing.
- Accounts on credit hold cannot submit orders.
- Invoices and statements are emailed to the accounts payable contact associated with your dropship account.
- The primary email address associated with the dropship account cannot be associated with another Lipsey's account.
- Log into Lipseys.com using the primary contact's email address to pay online.
- Dropship account invoices are paid separately from firearms account if applicable.
- Accounts without orders for 6 months will be deactivated and may need to re-qualify for payment terms.
- Contact our dedicated dropship account support at [email protected] with questions regarding your account or orders.
Customer Service and Returns
- You are responsible for all customer service involving your customer and/or the transferring dealer receiving the firearms dropship order.
- Failed Background Checks by your customer
- Product Defects
- Warranty Issues
- Wrong Item Ordered
- Any other issues not specifically listed above
- Lipsey's will not accept any used firearms for returns or replacements.
- Lipsey's will not send return shipping labels directly to transferring dealers. It is your responsibility to obtain firearms to be returned to us.
- Credits issued for returns will be automatically applied to the originating order. If the originating order has already been paid for, the credit will be applied to the replacement order. Lipsey's will not automatically enter replacement orders. The dealer must enter the replacement order.
- The purchasing dealer is responsible for adhering to all state and local laws enforced on their customer. This includes validating that firearms purchased can be legally transferred in the state they are being shipped to.
- Lipsey's will not verify that FFL locations have agreed to transfer firearms on behalf of the purchasing dealer. This is the responsibility of the dealer placing the order.
- A restocking fee of $50.00 per order will be charged for all orders refused by the transferring dealer and returned back to Lipsey's.
- A restocking fee of $50.00 per order will be charged for all orders returned to Lipsey's by the transferring dealer if the dealer refuses to transfer the firearm for any reason.
- A restocking fee of $50.00 per order will be charged for all orders returned to Lipsey's due if the shipment is not accepted by the transferring dealer.
- Dropship orders are processed Monday through Friday.
- All orders must be entered by the customer manually online at Lipseys.com or through API integrations. Lipseyb s does not manually enter firearms dropship orders.
- Firearms dropship orders can only contain firearms. Accessories should be ordered and sent directly to your customer using our accessory dropship service.
- Lipsey's does not sell NFA products through the drop-shipping program.
- Lipsey's ships firearms dropship orders to FFL locations in the continental 48 states only. Orders to Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), and Puerto Rico (PR) are not allowed.
- Orders placed before 8 AM Central time ship on the same business day we are open.
- Orders placed after 8 AM Central time or on the weekend ship on the next business day we are open.
- Orders held for credit reasons are not guaranteed to ship the same business day they are placed.
- Orders must be cancelled as soon as possible. Any orders already in process cannot be cancelled.
- Lipsey's ships firearms dropship orders to the DEALER'S PREMISES ADDRESS ONLY as dictated by the ATF FFL EZ Check system. The shipping address on orders cannot be altered. Lipsey's will not change the shipping address based on instructions on submitted FFL copies.
- The complete 15 character FFL Number associated with the transferring dealer must be found in the ATF EZ Check system at the time the order is placed. If the FFL number is not found, the order will be rejected.
- It is the purchasing dealer's responsibility to provide signed FFL copies for firearms dropship orders when the FFL is not already on file at Lipsey's.
- You will be notified immediately on screen, in API responses and via order notification emails if a signed FFL copy is needed for the order.
- Lipsey's will hold an order for up to 5 business days. If the signed FFL copy is not received within that time frame, the order may be deleted at Lipsey's descretion and you will be notified.
- All firearms dropship orders ship Adult Signature Required.
- The prepaid shipping rate for all firearms dropship orders is $9.95 per order. If third-party billing is used, the shipping rate is $0 and you are responsible for all shipping fees and surcharges related to the order. All orders must ship using the prepaid or third party billing method, not a mixture of both.
- Firearms dropship orders containing only long guns will be shipped via Ground Service.
- Firearms dropship orders containing handguns will be shipped via 2 Day Air Service.
- Lipsey's provides a packing list and 4" x 6" printed insert containing all needed information for the transferring dealer.
- Lipsey's adheres to all manufacturer drop-shipping rules. The following manufacturers do not allow firearms to be sold through a dropshipping program.
- IWI - Israel Weapons Industries
- Smith & Wesson
- Springfield Armory
- Walther Arms
- Lipsey's adheres to all manufacturer dropshipping rules. The following manufacturers require approval before thay can be sold through a dropshipping program.
- Sig Sauer
- Sig Sauer
- Don't reject orders from your customers for the above manufacturers! Order and ship the inventory to your store and ship it to the transferring dealer yourself.
- As a courtesy, we include the pricing and on-hand quantity information for the above manufacturers even though they cannot be dropshipped.